Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Adoption Pass Along Cards


For the past month or so, I've been really focused on getting the word out that Brian and I are hoping to adopt again.

I've written three posts here on my blog. If you missed them, click HERE, HERE and HERE.

I've also shared our adoption dreams on Facebook, Instagram, and via Twitter.

Another way we are hoping to spread the word is by sharing these pass along cards.

The size of a business card, these pass along cards can be handed out to family or friends or anyone you might hear talking about making an adoption plan. (You can see the pass along cards I created for our first adoption HERE.)

They can also be tacked up on any community bulletin boards. (I've seen bulletin boards at Starbucks, libraries, grocery stores, churches, post offices, and on college campuses.)

Right now, I'm carrying five of our pass along cards in my purse, just in case I run into someone who knows an expectant mother who is interested in adoption or I see a community bulletin board while I'm out and about.   

We'd love your help in passing these cards along to others! If you're interested in receiving a few cards, please send an email to brianandjennieadopt@gmail.com with your mailing address and the number of cards you'd like.

Thank you, in advance, for your support! We really appreciate it!

All photos by Mindy Newton of Mindy Newton Photography.






P.S. For those of you who might be curious as to how we created our pass along cards this time, here's the scoop. First, I ordered a photography business card template for $8.00 from this Etsy shop. 
I changed the colors and text on both sides, saved the front and back as jpeg files, and uploaded them to Mpix.com. I ordered a set of 100 cards for $22.00, plus shipping. It was pricier than ordering through say, VistaPrint, but the print quality is excellent and the cards arrived in just a few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...