Saturday, December 20, 2014

2014 Video

Last December, I posted our annual family letter here on my blog, instead of enclosing it with our Christmas cards.

I loved that I could share MORE photos and MORE stories with friends, family members, and blog readers.

So, this year, I decided that I wanted to do something similar, but with a slightly different spin.

I knew I wanted to share photos; if you've been reading my blog long, you know how obsessed I am with taking and editing photos. :-)

But, to be honest, I just wasn't up to penning a long letter. 


So, I created a video, 2014. (When you click this link, you'll be taken to Vimeo to view the video.)

It's a 3-minute slideshow (created using Animoto), which highlights some of my
favorite photos from this past year. I threw in a couple of captions for good measure, but all-in-all, it's really basic and simple.

I've watched this video several times now, but every time it brings a big smile to my face.  Lots of wonderful memories were made this year.  

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...