Saturday, December 13, 2014

Currently | December


Around here, I'm...

drooling over Straight No Chaser's rendition of Carol of the Bells. Think crazy good a cappella harmonies! It instantly brought to mind Boyz to Men, but instead of four guys, there are 10 performers. (Thanks Pandora for introducing me to this awesome group.)

submitting two photography articles to Improve Photography.   

editing photos in Lightroom from our San Diego trip.

buying shot glasses. (Oh yes, you read that right. I don't drink, but I'm planning to serve homemade eggnog in them.)

listening to The Carpenters Christmas Portait album. If I had to pick ONE Christmas album to play over and over again, this is it.  

hanging framed scrapbook layouts on my office wall, all the while reminiscing with an ear-to-ear grin.

splurging on an inkjet photo printer. (Merry Christmas to me!) 

watching A Charlie Brown Christmas with Brian and Noah.

enjoying Brian's homemade chicken soup. Yum!

draping an electric blanket over my lap while I write downstairs. (Brrr...it's cold!)   

running on the treadmill (after a much-too-long hiatus). Feels awesome!

loving Melanie Burk's Instagram feed, which is full of inspiring quotes and gorgeous handwriting.

reading High Five (like Highlights magazine, but for little ones) with Noah. His favorite part? The Hidden Pictures puzzle! 

getting excited to see my sister Kate and her husband Preston.  #itsbeenayear #only10moredays #ineedakatehug

smelling our fresh Noble Fir Christmas tree. (Thanks to Costco for another steal-of-a-deal!) 

looking forward to riding the Polar Express train with Noah, Zoey, Brian and our good friends, the Liotine's, tomorrow.

What's happening with you currently?




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...